If you are dipping your toes (forearm??) in the bracelet stacking waters, it is important to remember that it’s about the pieces you choose, rather than how many. Here are my suggestions to make sure your stack is staying on the right side of stylish:
• Adding color is the best way to change the direction of your stack! Whether you choose a colored statement piece or a rainbow of beaded strands. Knowing what color you want to pop is crucial!
• Mixing and matching is essential to a great stack!! Does this mean you should dig every bracelet out of your jewelry box and throw them on at once? Not necessarily. This is more of an invitation to resist throwing on a matching set, and instead MIX your MATCHING sets together!
• Don’t let your beaded strands, bangles, cuffs, and chain feel under appreciated by wearing one without the other!
• A bulky piece makes a great foundation! This could be a leather cuff, a thick bangle, or even a watch (YES, your timepiece does count as an accessory)!!
• Choose an arm for your bulky piece of choice and simply see what looks good alongside it!
And lastly, remember that these are only suggested guidelines! Jewelry should be fun!!! Don’t be afraid to break the rules!! Weren’t they made to be broken anyway??